Storytelling

Storytelling is a big part in being a company/ business. You need to get personal and be clear, stick to one point. It’s a great way to be noticed and stand out from competitors. Your followers and customers like to know about where the products they’re buying is coming from.
I fell in love with baking because of my dad, he would bake all the cakes for all our family events. I was always the one right by his side, handing him all the ingredients. He is the reason I do what I do, he taught me everything he could while he had the chance. After he passed away, the role of our family baker was pushed to me.
When I got older I wanted to do more. It might sound silly, but cakes can have a lot of meaning, happy or sad. I started making cakes for family friends, and soon the word got out. Eventually I quit my full time job, to become a full time baker. It’s such a passion of mine and I want to help people’s dreams come true with cakes.
I began doing more than cakes once I started getting different requests. I now make not only cakes, but also cupcakes and cookies! Let my dreams help make your dream cake!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Rules and Regulations

For Those Who Can't Decide