For Those Who Can't Decide

        Made these cakes for the sweetest bride to be, and all her friends and family! She sent me a couple pictures of what she had in mind, but told me to just get creative and do what I wanted. She just wanted variety in cakes, hence the chocolate and strawberry. She loved them so much, she had me make her wedding cake, and is already sending me pictures of smash cakes for her future baby!

   The chocolate cake is made out of a secret homemade chocolate cake recipe and chocolate ganache, while the strawberry cake is made out of the same secret homemade strawberry cake recipe with vanilla ganache, sprinkled with some chopped up strawberries. Both topped with all different sweets, along with the tastiest macaroons (I did not make those, definitely got them from a bakery).

   These cakes are perfect for those who can't decide between rich chocolate or sweet fruity flavors. OR if you just want one of each!! Very tasty and VERY hard not to eat while making. You don’t always have to get two different cakes, because I can make different tiers of the cake, different flavors!

  Don't know which flavor you would like? No worries! I do personal cake testings, just schedule an appointment and find your favorite cake and filling! Oh no, cakes aren’t your favorite dessert? I also make cupcakes as well as cookies, for any event! You can also browse any of my delicious desserts I have made by visiting my Instagram page (@CakesByRachelOKC).

   I love getting feedback and hearing how much the customers enjoyed them! You can tag me in your posts on Instagram using the name @CakesByRachelOKC, I'd love to hear from you! You can contact me via any of my social medias or by email cakesbyrachelokc@gmail.com to order or make a cake tasting appointment!
   
   

You dream it, I can bake it! Order now!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Rules and Regulations

Storytelling